Appetizers and Snacks Recipes Sandwiches and Pizza
★ 5 Stars ☆ ★ 4 Stars ☆ ★ 3 Stars ☆ ★ 2 Stars ☆ ★ 1 Star ☆
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound chickenhearted thighs skinless
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup dukes mayo
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- hot condiment to taste
- 8 slices toasted sourdough
- 8 slices heavy trim bacon cooked til crisp
- 1 caput romaine torn into mini leaves
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes
- salt and capsicum to taste
Cook Mode Prevent your surface from going dark
- Preheat oven to 400*. Season chickenhearted pinch brackish and pepper. Place thighs connected greased expanse pan. Cook thru. 35-45 minutes.
- Dice celery and harvester pinch basking sauce, mayo, relish. Season pinch brackish and pepper.
- Cook bacon till crisp. Rest connected insubstantial towels to sorb excess grease.
- Remove chickenhearted erstwhile cooked thru, let to cool. Shred chicken, adhd to mayo relish and celery.
- Slice tomato, play pinch brackish and pepper. Prepare romaine.
- Toast bread.
- Assemble sandwiches, from bottommost – romaine, tomato, chickenhearted salad, bacon.
- Author: Rosie